If you have any questions or concerns you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will never ever sell or give away for free any of your private information.
- We collect as little information as we need to improve the bfc homepage.
Information we collect about you
Information provided by you
- When you register any kind account, you will need to provide your e-mail address, your real name and your institution’s name.
- You will provide certain personal data if you contact us by e-mail, use any of the forms on the website, or contact us by mail, fax or other offline means.
- You may provide personal data when you write a comment or contribute to discussions.
- If you participate in any survey or provide us with suggestions you will provide certain personal data.
Information we collect automatically
We may collect certain information automatically through the use of web analytics services. This includes:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device from which you access the bfc homepage
- the GPS geoposition (discovered by Wi-Fi, GPS, iBeacons or any other means) of the device you want to access
- any search terms that you may enter on the website
- the time, frequency and duration of your visits
- your device type, browser type, operating system and language settings
- information collected through cookies and similar technology (e.g. logon times)
- information regarding your interaction with e-mail messages, for example, whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded the e-mail message
How we use your information
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To give you the appropriate content you request at the moment you interact with a spot.
- To operate and to maintain the bfc homepage as well as to improve your user experience.
- To seek your participation in surveys and to conduct and analyse the results of those surveys if you choose to participate.
- To respond to you about any comment or enquiry you have submitted.
- To prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach of our applicable law.
- Your e-mail address will be used to send you newsletters or marketing messages from the business frauen center.
Third party privacy policies
We use different services to enrich the user experience, enable sharing to social networks or help us to improve the overall user experience. All these services have their own privacy statements that we want to list here:
Data Privacy Declaration for the Use of Facebook Plugins (“Like” button)
This website uses several plug-ins from Facebook, Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. You can identify these plug-ins either by the blue “F” of Facebook or the fact that this plug-in is marked with the word “Facebook”. When our website is viewed, a connection is made to the servers of Facebook and data is transmitted via this plug-in. On one hand, the information that you see is directly transferred from servers to your browser and displayed there; on the other, information about your visit to our website is sent to Facebook. If you are logged into Facebook, the information transmitted can be allocated directly to your account. During interaction with the plug-in functions, such as pressing the “Like” button, this information is sent directly from your browser to Facebook and stored there. Further processing of this information lies with Facebook; please refer to the privacy statement of Facebook for the relevant conditions and setting options. If you want to avoid personal data being sent to Facebook, then log out from Facebook before you visit our website.
Data privacy declaration for the use of the LinkedIn button
Plugins of the social network LinkedIn of the LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA have been integrated into this Website. The LinkedIn plugins can be identified by the LinkedIn logo or the “Share Button” on this Website. When you visit our Websites, a direct connection is set up between your browser and the LinkedIn Server via the plugin. LinkedIn receives the information with the IP address that you have visited our Website. If you click on the LinkedIn “Share Button” while you are logged into your LinkedIn account, you can link the content of this Website with your LinkedIn profile. LinkedIn then can assign the visit to this Website to your user account. We want to point out that we as providers of Websites have no knowledge of the content of the transferred data and of its use by LinkedIn. Details on the collection of data (determining the purpose, processing and use) and on your rights and setting options can be found in the data privacy information from LinkedIn. You can find this information under www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.